2. No Endorsement. Unless otherwise specifically indicated, the presence of information on the Website regarding any nonprofit organization does not mean that the Foundation endorses or supports that organization. The information is provided by the nonprofit organization itself or obtained from publicly available data. The Foundation does not guarantee the accuracy of any such data or make any representations or warranties with regard to any nonprofit organization information presented. An organizational profile or other information, as viewed or printed from this system, is not intended to be a user’s complete source of information regarding an organization. Rather, it can serve as a way for a user to initially screen an organization and decide if that organization warrants further examination. Whenever possible, the Foundation will attempt to provide explanation for any data discrepancies. If prospective donors have further questions about an organization, they may either contact the organization directly or contact the Foundation.
4. No Financial, Legal or Tax Advice. The information on the Website is provided for educational and/or informational purposes only. Such information or materials do not constitute and are not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice and should not be relied on for any such purpose. We suggest that you consult an attorney, accountant and/or financial advisor to answer any financial or legal questions.
5. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Website (“Content”) is owned by the Foundation, its licensors and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Website, including without limitation the design and the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property.
6. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of the Foundation or its partners, vendors or licensors used herein (including, but not limited to, the Foundation name and the Foundation logo) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Foundation or its partners, vendors or licensors.
8. Use by Persons Under 18 is Restricted. In accordance with federal law and the guidelines set up by the Federal Trade Commission regarding youth privacy, the Foundation will not knowingly collect any personal information from young people under the age of 18. This Website is restricted to users who are 18 and older.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, covering the accuracy of the information contained within the Website. The Foundation makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Website content, software text, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Website or the Foundation services.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Foundation or any third parties mentioned on the Website be liable for any costs, damages and expenses whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website or the content of the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Foundation is advised of the possibility of such damages. The Foundation shall be liable to you only for gross negligence or willful misconduct and only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $100.00 (one hundred dollars). Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Remedies under this agreement are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in this agreement.
Last Updated: February 13, 2023